Wireless DMX mobile LED controller
NEW for 2017!
You can have it all with this professional, tour-grade LED controller!
Do you have the need to:
- Light up a mobile prop on stage?
- Light up your entire marching band turning them into individually controlled DMX fixtures that can also trigger on impact?
- Light up any 12v RGB LED’s and have your lighting software control them?
Utilizing the latest wireless DMX chip set by Lumen Radio and built-in rechargable NIMH batteries our newest controller gives you the freedom you desire.
Advanced features for a worry free show and quick status is available at a glance from the LCD display.
- Full 36 watts of output power for even the largest drums
- Tightly regulated output of 12 volts to guarantee even brightness over the full battery discharge cycle
- High capacity NIMH batteries. No restrictions or worries associated with Lithium batteries
- Built in smart charger which can charge the batteries and power the unit at the same time if the need arises
- Multiple safety features which include: High temperature, over discharge, short circuit, overload
- LCD indicators: Battery level, RF level, internal temp, battery current, system status
- Complete DMX control of LED’s including the ability to turn on and off the trigger and keep a background color lit with a different strike color
- Supports receiving CRMX, W-DMX™ G2, G3, G4 and G4S
- Industry standard 4-pin XLR output connector and 1/4″ trigger jack
- Rugged aluminum housing which doubles as a heat sink
- Field replaceable battery pack
- Proven BrightBeats quality
- Dimensions: 148mm x 95mm x 45mm not including stub antenna
- Weight: 23oz (.65kg)
- Input: 19-20 volts DC 4.2 amps max
- Output: 12 volts DC at 3 amps max, 3.5 amps surge
- Universal power supply and stub antenna included
- Approximate run time at continuous full load and 25 deg C ambient – 30 minutes
- Full charge in about 2.5 hours
** much longer run times typically will be attained for pulsed or varying output colors
Click here to purchase from our store
For more information contact us at email@example.com